Fully welded ball valves are fully welded with forged bodies that reduce weight and increase strength. They connect and close the flow of media in many different piping systems. Because the valve seat is composed of carbonized teflon sealing ring and disc spring, the fully welded ball valve has strong adaptability to pressure and temperature changes.
They are widely used in various fields. Its superior quality and high performance stability is far better than the ordinary cast steel ball valves, and its service life is far greater than the cast steel ball valve. And fully welded ball valves are commonly used in city gas, urban heating, petrochemical, shipbuilding, steel, pressure regulating stations, power plants and other types of pipeline equipment.
1) The fully welded ball valve is made of carbon steel seamless steel pipe to press and form an integral welded ball valve, which can withstand frequent operations in the presence of impurities and chemical substances. Thus it also has a long service life.
2) No need of maintenance, adjustment and lubrication, easy to install, long-term reliable operation with low operating cost. The surface is treated with plastic spraying technology, and the gloss is beautiful. The valve body is of welded construction, so the valve is light and easy to insulate. It is convenient to install the adjustment mechanism, and the operating handle can be removed for reversing installation.
3)The seal adopts carbon reinforced PTFE inclined surface elastic sealing ring with negative pressure on the spherical surface, so that the seal is of zero leakage and long service life.
4) Adopt the floating ball for fully-welded ball valves, and the elasticity of the inclined plane ensures that the sealing ring is tightly pressed on the sphere, and the valve can be guaranteed to be tight in time when the pressure is unstable.
5)The valve is compact in structure, light in weight.
6) The anti-leakage structure of the fully welded ball valve stem uses two “o” rings, which make the stem rotate freely and the seal tightly.
7) The stem of the welded ball valve can be lengthened, which is easy to keep warm.
1) City gas: gas output pipeline, main line and branch line supply pipeline, etc.
2) Central heating: output pipelines, main lines and branch lines of large heating equipment.
3) Heat exchanger: open and close pipes and circuits.
4) Steel plants: various fluid pipelines, exhaust gas discharge pipelines, gas and heat supply pipelines, fuel supply pipelines.
5) Various industrial equipment: various heat treatment pipes, various industrial gas and heat pipes.
Although the initial cost of the fully welded ball valve is high, it does not require maintenance and has a long life, which leads to its low overall cost. Besides, it also has good airtightness and is easy to operate. These advantages make it used in a wide range of industries. If you want to know more about valves, please contact us. We can provide you with ball valve weight chart and so on.